Tuesday 19 October 2010

Questionnaire

Questionnaire
This is a questionnaire about music magazines. It would be great if you could take some time to fill in this questionnaire about pop music.


1. Do you read music magazines?
Yes No


I asked this question because I wanted to find out if people read music magazines if they didn't read them then I would be able to see what magazine they would read if they bought music magazines.


2. How often do you read music magazines?
Daily
Weekly
Monthly

I asked this question because it is likely the most common answer will be the frequency of publication I use in my magazine.


3. How much would you pay for a music magazine?
£2.00
£2.50
£3.00
£3.50
Over £3.50

I asked this so I could find out the price that people would be willing to pay for a magazine. This will give me an idea of the price I will charge for my magazine.

4. Who is your favorite pop artist or band?

I asked this question because the answers will tell me what pop artist or band I should include in my magazine.


5. On a scale of 1 to 5 where 1 is very important and 5 is irrelevant, how do you rate the following. Please circle your answer.
Pictures 1 2 3 4 5
Competitions 1 2 3 4 5
Posters 1 2 3 4 5
Free gifts 1 2 3 4 5
Quizzes 1 2 3 4 5
Charts 1 2 3 4 5
Exclusive interviews 1 2 3 4 5

I asked the above questions to see what people thought were important in a magazine. I will use the most important ones in my magazine because they are most important.


6. What is your favorite color?


I have asked this question because it will give me ideas of colors to use in the color scheme of the magazine, it is likely I will use the most common colors for my magazine.7. What is the first thing you look at in a magazine?

I asked this because it will give me an idea of what I should put on my magazine front cover, because the first thing the reader will look at is the magazine front page I'll put the thing they look at first there.


8. What do you like about music magazines?

I have asked this question to see what people like about magazines, it will give me ideas on what to put in my magazine.

9. What do you dislike about music magazines?

I have asked this because it will tell me what not to put in my magazine, if it is possible for me not to include it then it will make my magazine better.


10 How do you buy music?
Download
CDs
Make it yourself

I asked this question because it will tell me wether to include a CD as a free gift or if I should include download charts or CD charts.

11. What three words do you associate with pop music?
1
2
3

I have asked this question because it will give me ideas for the name of my magazine, common words related to pop will be used for the magazine.


Thank you for taking some of your time to fill out this questionnaire.

No comments:

Post a Comment