Tuesday 25 January 2011

Screen grabs of double page spread


Using Quark Express I copied my word document of my article to my double page spread. I chose an important quote, highlighted it and changed the color of it to break the text. I found this was one of the codes and conventions of double page spreads. I changed the font too.


I added the edited picture to cover both pages. I chose to do this because I thought the image looked good over the two pages. They also fitted in with the theme (raindrops). I highlighted the first few words to show the readers were to start reading and I also added a drop capital because this was one of the codes and conventions of a double page spread.


I placed the headline over the top of both pages in the color white to make it stand out and it was finished.


I couldnt use this for my final media product because I needed an
image that represented Cheryl Cole more I also didnt have a standfirst
of the journalist's name. The quote wasnt centered and the colors used for
the title blended in with the background therefore I had to edit this.

MY FINAL DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD


I changed the color of the headline to a blue, keeping to the color scheme of blues.
I decided to take a photograph of a hand and lipstick so it gives the effect that
the words '3 words' were being written onto the page. I added the standfirst
and changed the color of the quote to make it stand out.



No comments:

Post a Comment